The Licking County Chamber of Commerce is one of the oldest business organizations in the state and the third-largest business organization in central Ohio. We provide a variety of services to our 1000-plus members. We exist for one reason: To make doing business in Licking County as easy and profitable as it can possibly be.
The Licking County Chamber of Commerce is a business organization that supports our member businesses and advances the economic well being of the Licking County Community.
Our Vision Is:
To serve as the Licking County business leader. We will advocate for a greater appreciation of the competitive enterprise system, promote economic and community development, provide value to our members, create community leadership, and enhance the quality of life in Licking County.
- Enhancing the civic, social and economic welfare of Licking County
- A shared vision of the future and the power of the collective resources of our membership, working with a common drive and passion to have a positive impact on the community
- Helping those who realize opportunities to succeed and enrich the community
- The belief in the dignity and goodness of all people to affect a positive difference
- Encouraging economic development, providing tangible benefits to community investors, and serving as an advocate for a pro-business environment in Licking County
Please contact us if there’s anything we can do to help make a home for your business in Licking County, Ohio.
Board of Directors:
Dan McVey, Chairman
The Energy Cooperative
Luke Baus, Past Chairman
Project Construction Company
Ryan West, Chair Elect
First Federal Savings
Heather Powell, Treasurer
TrueCore Federal Credit Union
Park National Bank
Reese, Pyle, Drake & Meyer
Coldwell Banker King Thompson
Madison-Collins-Stephens Agency, Inc.
Velvet Ice Cream
Buckeye Skilled Trades
Licking County Foundation
Business Directory Search