Joining the Licking County Chamber isn't an obligation— it's an investment that pays for itself with benefits like:
Regular networking events, including:
- Annual Golf Outing
- Annual Biz Fest
- Local Leaders Luncheons
- Monthly Business After Hours
- Annual Brew & Wine Fest
- Annual Rockin' Auction
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Annual Groundhog Breakfast
Access to new sales channels with mailing labels, web site and membership directory
- Educational and training events
- Access to influential business leaders
- Advertise to more than 900 fellow chamber members
- Worker’s Compensation group rating program
- Comprehensive Insurance Package
- Member-to-member discounts
- Save Local Now Digital Marketing Platform
And there's more.
Membership puts you in a position to speak your mind— and be heard—on important issues that affect your businesses. Because we have more than 900 members, when we address your issues with local, state and national officials, we address them from a position of strength.
Membership lets you work with like-minded leaders to help business prosper in Licking County.
Membership gets you involved and keeps you involved in addressing important business and social issues.
Joining the Chamber won't make you a leader. It lets people know you are a leader. Join today.